Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A kick on the butt for the inventor of tags!!!
I hate sayin these to any1 but since the person who askd for it is the sole inspiration for me to write blogs,i decided not to deny her 1...so here v go...

I.7 things i want to do before i die:
1) Prove Einstein’s theory of relativity wrong
2) Fly a MiG 21 over the Atlantic Ocean
3) Get to the bottom of the mystery of Bermuda Triangle
4) Find out y Marilyn Monroe died in her sleep
5) Ensure that every child on mother earth is provided wid de gift of primary education
6) Become a cybernetic robot wid a chip implanted in my grey matter!!
7) Understand myself (which I guess wud b the tuffest in the list-lol!!)

II. 7 things i can do:
1) Eulogize the fairer sex (in an attempt to woo them o’corse)
2) Nag my mom till she’s on the verge of throwin xpletives (which she doesn’t-so makes it all de more easier)
3) Wake up all night and watch mTv(and keep my eyes perpetually glued to Ramona’s face)
4) Read gone with the wind at any time of the nychthemeron and not get bored
5) Act completely crazy and throw tantrums at evry1 wenever I feel lik!!
6) completely immerse myself in music and sing with a real passion(pity the donkeys don’t understand)
7) Skim thro’ a dictionary for hours together…


III. 7 things i say the most:
1) For God’s sake…
2) Shut the f*** up(GFY,WTF and evrything that de 4 letter can b used wid)
3) O yea!
4) Nopes…
5) R u nuts??(Also-am I nuts?)
6) As in?
7) Lov u honey-v’ll go settle down in California(this I say to my most intimate male friends till they regret havin befriended me ever)


IV. 7 things i cant do:
1) Keep my cool durin xams
2) Tolerate nerds who boast abt their grades
3) Make up my mind abt anything till I do nothing abt that anything-:)
4) go to society parties(not that I get invited often)
5) resist frm pinching a kid on his/her cheeks
6) hurt any living creature intentionally…ever
7) abstain frm lookin at myself in de mirror aftr shavin till I get completely convinced that there’re no hair left...

V. 7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Attitude (that says a lot, aint it?)
2) The straight frm sleep look worn on their faces
3) Any gal whoz a tomboy gets my undivided attention towards her
4) Ponytails-I go lik WOW!!
5) Boldness to voice their opinions, be it on politics or be it on sex
6) Smile…now y dint I mention this first?
7) The way they cuddle kids (no double entendre implied)…

VI. 7 Celebrity crushes:
1) Emma Watson(Of Hermione Granger fame)
2) Kirsten Dunst(how I wish I were Spidey)
3) Katrina Kaif(cant keep my eyes off her)
4) Zeenat Aman(age no bar to her panache)
5) Sandra Bullock(I wanna hold her hands forever)
6) Maria Sharapova (she bangs!!)
7) Vivian Leigh(Of Scarlet O’Hara fame)

Whoa…took 3 whole hours for me to complete this.
For god’s sake Megz,no more tags…they suck and u kno this only too well…



13 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

LOL!! Wht irony...the first 2 comments are spam!

Just kiddin! Hey didnt knw u cud complete the tag so early!

Good stuff u've put down...esp the 'cannot intentionally hurt a living creature' thing...!

Hey whts wid the ponytails?! ;)

Hmm...now get bak to studies!! all d best!

2:36 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

hmm wht better way to start readin u .... then to read abt u .

hmm nicely written haan. U took it quite sincerely haan.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Anand said...

Nicely written. Seems that you've spent some time analysing yourself.

Shut the f*** up(GFY,WTF and evrything that de 4 letter can b used wid)

I guess the F word would be present in everyone's "7 things i say the most" if they fon't lie.

Any gal whoz a tomboy gets my undivided attention towards her

Hey, that's different.

Maria Sharapova (she bangs!!)

She really does!!
By the way, why don't you put 'WORD VERIFICATION' on your comments.

10:49 AM  
Blogger cherubic_chipmunk said...

@megz -lol!dunno y but i jus fall flat at pony tails even without lookin' at the gal's face...

@anuj-thnx man-jus now chkd out ur blogs-found them really cool...

@andy-they've kinda bcome a fashion statement man-de f words(literally!!)
and yea tomboys r de best in my opinion-they don' give u the impression that u're flirting wid them and u can b completely convinced that ur kinship wid them'll b purely platonic-infact i'm on de verge of completing a book abt them-boy,i can go on n on abt dis...
and yo 't was nice hearin u sharin my opinions abt maria...

12:45 AM  
Blogger the Monk said...

pony tails, huh/interestin...

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sudeep said...

I luv ur celebrity crushes.. ;)

Tags r fun... :)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

i'm surprised to find Vivien Leigh in da list...
I thot she was much better in 'A StreetCar named Desire' than 'GWTW'

9:13 PM  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

hey, i am new to ur blog too. nice name there. cherubic chipmunk!
ur previous post was good too.
tomboyish gals eh? do i have a chance?? :)
thnx for dropping by my blog!

6:01 AM  
Blogger cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ all-ppl i kno 'tis long since i've posted somthin-will com up wid 1 very soon...

@varun-hmmm i thought many ppl were aftr ponytails!

@monks-yo,u bet!

@sudeep-yea i kno-many ppl say de same thing-i mean wich guy in his proper mind wud'nt admire them?...hey thanx for droppin by man

@swathi-maybe she did-but i'm usually more smitten by the characters rather than de ppl who play them-the only xception mayb is emma watson...

@xtremely_insane-hey buddy thanx 2 u too...n i shd've askd u if i stand any chance-lol!...

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kanishkaa said...

If ur flying a MiG 21 over the Atlantic,make sure u stay away from the Bermuda triangle..unless u plan to combine both and resolve the mystery altogtether!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Nenlos said...

@ kanishka - in that case, i think chipmunk should be completing the other 5 things-to-do before attempting this two-in-one expedition. Only then can he have done those 7 things before kickin ze bucket

1:40 AM  
Blogger Akshaya Aradhya said...

Hmmmm...... these questions are much too personality revealing....

the 'things i cant do' is kinda cool....

Well, i dunno how i reached this blog...

Adios!

8:36 AM  
Blogger cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ akshaya: yea they're but i don' mind coz as i said i'm an open book so dozn't really matter if ppl find out wat sorta person i'm...thanx for visitin :-)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home