Saturday, February 18, 2006

A tag for the soul mate...

Well if the title suggests even a wee bit of romanticism in me, I’d b happy coz none till date has ever found me a hopeful romantic…K, quickly without digressing, I’m hereby listin’ out 8 different points of my dream girl as asked by Deepti

Target-Female (now that makes it even more unromantic I guess). K here goes the essentials…

1) Must talk sense. I don’t expect her to be in the know of a lotta things but being able to make me understand wat she says matters-atleast to the extent that I don’ havta feign interest in wat she’s sayin…

2) Must be bold to voice her opinions, be it on politics or be it on sex-I’ve said this before-I really believe that it’s the opinion of the lady in the house that matters more than anything else-maybe I idolize my mom a lot but I’ve found no1 better than her who embodies the perfect new woman though she belongs to the old times a bit. So to put it in Sonu Nigam’s style…woh ladki waisi mere maa ki jaisi…

3) Must keep her cool and stand by me in all times. She must empathize wid me wen I underachieve or cannot scale gr8 heights though I don’ expect her 2 comply wid my needs. I kno this is a bit demanding but I’m jus being candid.

4) Must be of clean habits-now don’t expect me to elaborate on wat I mean by this coz by doin that I may hurt the emotions of a lotta ppl. All I can say for the time being is she must kno wher to draw the line and stick to her principles forever and hold onto her own.

K I kno all of the above sounded way too boring-now a lil’ more excitin’ features mayb…

5)Need not look gorgeous or anything but must be elegant wid a casual style n panache that I can die for.

6)K this may sound weird but all women I’ve adored have either a mop hair or a pony tail-no wonder I fell head over heels for Sandra Bullock in speed. Now don’t get me wrong-that’s mainly because that suggested a tomboyish attitude in them or put it in a more refined manner, she must at no point feel insecure that she belongs to the weaker sex- whoever coined the term deserves a hard kick on his anterior-I feel a woman in a household is stronger than all men put together (call me a feminist if u wud)-so the bottom line I guess is that she must be a source of strength for me-Hope I aint obfuscatin’ things here…

7)Hmmm I’d want her to share my love for my kinda music-old Hindi songs rafi mukesh n all but that’s askin for too much-a music lover wud suffice.

8)Must say ‘I love u’ often whether verbally or wid her eyes n mean it wen she says it-yeah, I can be very emotional at times-lol…

Fine, all said and done, I feel 8 points r too less to describe a soul mate. Most of these I jus put them arbit or watever I felt for the moment. And kindly forgive me, if I’ve hurt any of your emotions anywhere.

And again all said n done no1 knows wen u’d fall in love n wid whom-mayb I’ll fall for some1 who’s entirely in contrast to all these features. So all I can say is, Plz don’t feel U’re not the right person for me jus coz I’ve said this- Lov’ u all…

Now, the 8 ppl I wanna tag (whether they’ll accept this is a different issue altogether)

1) Megz

2) Varun

3) Milo

4) Triplesix

5) Sudeep

6) Swathi

7) Neha and


8) Yuppie

The rules of the game:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Happy taggin’ ppl…

23 Comments:

Blogger the Monk said...

I've already done this...check it out at taggedmonk.blospot.com....

10:39 PM  
Blogger Yuppie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:54 AM  
Blogger Yuppie said...

You know what dude lets start a club for the hoplessly romantic guys...Day by day i find very few ppl who aren't hangin out wid a girl...Boo hooo maybe one day we just may...wat do u say..

12:57 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

Ooooh someone's gettin all mushy huh?! Hehe! Cute post buddy!! Will take up the tag soon enuf... Until then, patience!! :)

8:28 AM  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

wow,now this aint that demanding dun worry.simple and straight from the heart :)
good luck.
and yeah,thnx for that supportive statement!!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Sudeep said...

Done the tag last month..

http://sudeepsharma.blogspot.com/2006/01/pherphect-lover.html

cool points for ur gal.. liked the 1st part more even if u call it boring

call me a feminist
gosh!! u have to read my post for tht tag

n did u receive my mail for ur previous question sheet?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Neha said...

hehe.. another tag :D no problem.. i was bound to this this anyways :)
well if 8 is too less.. y dont u add mroe qualities here :)
interesting list here..i do hope u actually find someone like this ;)

except fr the pony tail bit..lol.. thts one of a kind..

10:18 AM  
Blogger Somebody Else said...

Dudeeee!

are u looking for a soulmate or an operating system???


Just kidding...

thats a good blend of Practicality and idealism...

May u find ur OS!!! ;)
cheers

12:34 AM  
Blogger Vasu said...

Hey chipmunk,

All the best for finding your Soulmate!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Camphor said...

What's with this tag? Spreading like fire... :)

Why would you want to list 8 qualities at all? But hey, fun reading this stuff..

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Chipmunk (lol)

Nice tag...actually made sense...why aren't you updating your blog?


SARVAM SRIKRISHNAARPANAMASTHU!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Neha said...

so r u going to update ur blog only when someone tags u? :P

10:01 AM  
Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

cool post
lol

11:23 PM  
Blogger milo said...

nice pony tail stuff... ;-)

11:35 AM  
Blogger milo said...

update??

10:42 AM  
Blogger Strictly for my friends said...

Nice place you've got here.

And nice to know that everyone is not looking for Ms. Perfect!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Yuppie said...

hey long time no post so UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

12:50 AM  
Blogger cherubic_chipmunk said...

@Every1:hey ppl i'll return 2 bloggin very soon trust me...as for de wishes thanx a lot...ciao

10:30 PM  
Blogger milo said...

happy new yr.. i think dis s d best time fr u to move outa ur shell;-)

10:28 AM  
Blogger cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ milo
Yea i guess...happy new year 2 u too...

11:47 PM  
Blogger Matangi Mawley said...

cool post! keep it up...

1:11 AM  
Blogger Shubhankar said...

Really nice post man...You sure have a lot to say about your soulmate...Hope you get her (Or maybe she gets you..!!:P) asap..
& hey...there is one thing that i wud like to add to this that i wud want in my soulmate...
She shud not be a citizen of the "Flat" world..!!! ;)

9:53 PM  
Blogger DMulan said...

lol... nice one there dear chipmunk :P hope u do find her... hmmm a female chipmunk.. now where can one find a sensible female chipmunk with a pony tail??

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home